Homeopathic protocol for Lyme
1. Ledum palustre 200c — every 3 hours— day 1
2. 2x daily— for a week
3. 2x weekly— for a month
4. 1x weekly— for a month
1. Aurum arsenicum— 2x daily —for a week
1. Lyme noscode 30. Or
2. Borrelia 30. — 1x daily, 3 days. Then stop. May have to use it every few
months if symptoms remain
1. Hypericum perforatum mixed — take with ledum
2. Arsenicum album— take at same time as ledum. Take 2x daily— first
week. Then taper off like ledum.
Should be gone after this. Or
May need to repeat every few months until gone completely
This is from Joette Calabrese Practical Homeopathy Inc.
Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH
June 15th, 2014
Disclaimer: This is not a promise of a cure nor any form of guarantee by
this posting or the author it comes from. These are suggestions that
hopefully will help someone with Lyme disease, newly obtained, or even a
chronic illness, to improve or even have no more Lyme symptoms. There
are many other things that can be done along with these to assist with this.
© VLufbery 7/22/2021